Struggling with ideas for what to stuff their stockings with?
Here are our top ten stocking fillers for wee ones – we can’t wait for Christmas morning to see the boys excitement at what Santa has left for them…
1. Bright Starts Having a Ball Giggables – fun balls which giggle when you roll them keeping children of any age entertained
2. Playmobil 1.2.3 front loader – junior Playmobil toys are fun and robust a great stepping stone towards the fun of Playmobil
3. Read and build duplo books – read the story and build your toy
4. ELC mini artist my first chalks – great for the budding artist easy to hold and easy to wash off!!
5. Play-doh – therapeutic for adults and great for children
6. Gruffalo wooden dominos – there are lots of variations to this game so you can introduce it at a young age start with simple matching of the pictures before progressing to dominos
7. Melissa and Doug basic skills board – a great introduction to belts and buckles
8. Guess how much I love you in the winter – no stocking is complete without a snowy book
9. Bubbling shark or hippo – great by themselves or even more fun for a bubble battle
10. Mini farm animals- I love watching the boys playing with their animals and seeing their imagination develop